Tuesday

I spend all my hard earned money on film instead of rent

But really.

Today I dropped off $150 worth of film to develop following an amazing shoot in the country over the weekend.
I had incredibly accommodating models who worked under quite trying conditions (read: icy night shoots, shearing sheds and spider infested gumboots) and I count myself super lucky to call these beautiful people my friends.
As is the risky nature of film photography, it's impossible to tell if the photos will come out alright. There's one shoot in particular that I am crossing fingers, toes, arms, legs and hair follicles in the hope that it works, despite my lack of materials (it was a bit spontaneous and I didn't have the right speed film or a tripod). Tomorrow I will collect all 7 rolls and trawl through them searching for a shot worthy of editing and publishing.
Wish me luck and check in again in a few days!!

B.





Just an old old oldddddddd shot from Abbotsford Convent.

No comments:

Post a Comment